Langata Legal Aid Centre is a registered Community Based Organization started by trained paralegals and community members in 3rd October 2017. The group realized the need to provide legal advice to marginalized communities initially in Kibra but has since expanded to cover the entire Nairobi County, Kenya through Paralegals Network.
Langata Legal Aid Centre supports the poor and marginalized in access to justice and to realize respect for human rights through advocacy, networking, lobbying, legal Aid, representation, advocacy, litigation and research.
• To offer legal advice to marginalize communities
• Mobile legal aid clinics
• Legal representation to marginalized groups
• To empower communities on human rights through advocacy and training
• To research and document community human rights issues
• To facilitate community peace and security initiatives
• To facilitate gender and development
• To promote community awareness and capacity building of Paralegals and special groups
• Offer legal aid to the marginalized communities
• Empower the marginalized on human rights through advocacy and training
• Research and document community human rights issues
• Facilitate community peace and security initiatives
• Gender mainstreaming in community development
OUR CORE VALUES